BinWin HORECA

Food Waste BinWin, Business

Transportation of food waste contributes to environmental degradation and is also expensive. Our BinWin Food Waste Reducer is a machine that tumbles your food waste on site. Using BinWin you reduce your food waste and eliminate many troublesome steps in managing food waste.

All that is needed is a BinWin Food Waste Reducer (size of your choice), our specially produced enzyme, water and food waste. Add food waste to the machine and within 6-24 hours 95% of the food waste has been totally reduced. The remaining 5% can be used as a soil fertilizer (however, it is not recommended for fresh seeds due to that it depends on the salt content).

Connect your recycler to an electrical outlet and make sure the machine is in an airy space, add enzyme and you are good to go.

BinWin Food Waste Reducer is a sustainable investment for your company and the environment.

Description

At foodwaste.tech we have during the past 6 years been involved in various projects whereas we have tested different solutions for how a business owner can reduce the transportation costs, reduce their waste and decrease the carbon footprint.

Over time we have received information and learned a lot about different alternatives and also things about new technology. Over time the technology has evolved into a family of products that we call BinWin – Food Waste Reducers in the smallest version it is for households (BinWin Family 3 kg/day) and BinWin HORECA (from 10kg/day to 5000 kg/day) that is targeting hotels, restaurants, and the catering business.

This solution is using an enzyme that it is simulating the acid that we have in our stomachs. The enzyme together with a tumble technology turns almost 95% of your food waste into air and 5% into a compact fertilizer. This is a very convenient way if you need to reduce the food waste on site, for example if you need to “cut your peak volumes” in your business.